Monday, February 8, 2010

Mirror, Mirror Leaning on the Wall....

Spray paint sure is a girl's best friend..... I found the below mirror when I was stalking Craigslist a few months back.  If I recall correctly, the mirror was about $25ish, and I thought that was decent for a 35 inch mirror.  I know some of you might disagree, but I thought it was a worthwhile investment.  I was not a big fan of the light wood finish so I decided to take the mirror out to the back yard, and give it a little TLC with Heirloom White (I forgot to take a painting pic this time; opps!)


And there you have it..... This beauty now calls my living room home, and it thanks me every day for giving it a new lease on life..... How do you all like it leaned up against the wall?  At this point, I am digging the look, but I am toying with the idea of hanging it on the wall.  Your advice would be swell. :) 

10 comments:

  1. Big change, it looks great up against the blue wall! And I would pay 25 for it, for sure! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You were able to see its potential and made it happen. And I love it leaning against the wall. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 ain't no thang for such an awesome mirror. it looks nice in that space :) i don't think you need to hang it, i kinda like the lean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, it looks so much better! I like it leaning against the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO WANT ONE...Great job!

    Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had to add - love your title in the DomesticallySpeaking mcklinky... "Mirror Mirror Leaning on the Wall".. cracked me UP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leaning look! I think $25 is not bad at all, especially for a specialty shape like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful mirror. It looks great leaning against the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it leaning. What a great shape and size for that space! Thanks for sharing at the Power of Paint Party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great mirror leaning, hanging or whatever. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete