Saturday, August 21, 2010

Master Bath Inspiration

I thought it was about time that I share with you my inspiration for our master bath. As you know, this has been a project long in the making. Since the day we moved into our house, our master bath needed some work. However, I was indimated by all that needed to be done so I focused on some of the "easier" transformations on the first floor. Well, the time has come, and the master bath is getting addressed.
So far I have shared with you our new shower door transformation, and the hardware choices we have made. Although the picture below has polished chrome, I went with brushed nickel. What I love about this inspiration photos is that it feels so spa-like, and relaxing to me. Just what you want for a master bath.... A little piece of heaven to relax in.
Future posts I will share with you the hardware installation, tile installation, lighting installation, paint, and finally the accessories.  I am really liking the art that Pottery Barn has showcased here.  I am thinking of trying a little "diy" project to see if I can get this look.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on you bathroom!
    I am doing the same thing but, it's my kitchen.
    It use to belong to my mom and dad, but when they bought another we moved in here and took over.I love my mother but I don't love her kitchen color choices lol.
    Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete